Almond Bliss Energy Balls
This recipe yields about 24, one ounce balls. You can freeze them or cut the recipe in half or you can pull a Sherry and Share them ;)
You will need:
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2½ cups natural almond butter
- ⅓ cup of honey
- ½ cup of hemp seeds
- ½ cup of chia seeds
- ¾ cup coconut flakes or ground coconut
- ¾ cup of vegan chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Start by pulsing chia and hemp seeds together in the blender to mill them and ensure nutrients are made available in bites.
- Follow by placing seeds and all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with a spatula or fork making sure all ingredients are mixed together well.
- Remember almond butter and honey will hold the bites together so they must be evenly distributed.
- Roll into bite (or two-bite) sized balls for ready-made snacks
Freeze bites for 30 minutes, uncovered
Ready to serve.
Store in refrigerator or freezer, covered
....or you can let The Green Tender do the work and purchase an order Here!